Cash On Delivery (COD) is one of the most popular payment methods in the world. In some countries customers won't even complete their purchase if they don't see the Cash on Delivery option while checking out and if you own a Shopify store you can enable this payment method! To enable Cash on Delivery on Shopify follow this guide.
1. Go to your Shopify Settings
2. Open your Payments Settings
3. Scroll down and click on the Manual payment methods button and select Cash on Delivery (COD)
4. Activate Cash on Delivery (COD)
5. And you're done! Here's how Cash on Delivery will look like on your checkout:
6. Add an extra fee to the Cash on Delivery payment method
If you want to add an extra fee to Cash on Delivery check out our guide How to Add an Extra Fee to Cash on Delivery on Shopify.